Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Summer Vacations!

Colin and I just got back from another two summer vacations, but sadly we weren't together during them. I went to Northeast Harbor, Maine, with my parents and sisters to visit my mom's parents, and Colin headed down to Naples, Florida, to hang out with some friends from Duke. Both trips were thoroughly relaxing and full of yummy meals and fun activities. I'm not looking forward to summer being over quite yet... I go back to school in a week and a half! Yikes! Here are some pictures from our trips...I don't have as many from Colin's though :(

Colin, Simon, Bayard, Michael, and Kellan

Yummy steaks!

Hanging out in the awesome condo Michael's parents let the guys use!

13 hour road trip

Sand Beach, Acadia National Park

Cute parents

Best picture ever!

in Maine, you have to order everything blueberry

Lobstahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment