Monday, October 11, 2010

Recent Updates

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I dropped my camera and the lens' motor broke. Thankfully, I am married to a brilliant electrical engineer who can make/fix just about anything. Now that I have my camera and memory card back...here are some pictures of things we've been up to in the past month.

In late September, Amy left to start her senior year at St. Andrews University in Scotland. We'll miss her very much, but she'll be too busy writing her senior English thesis to miss us!

Virginia Olson came to DC to visit a friend from high school and WE got to have brunch with her! It was great to see her for a bit, but definitely made me crave more time with her. Thanks for coming, Virginia!!!!!!!
Me, Colin, Chris and Liz Jarvis, Virginia, and Emily

Then, with Emily Cullum, Colin and I explored Eastern Market before heading over to watch the Nationals take on the Braves. Our awesome seats were practically touching the 3rd baseline... thanks to our realtor Craig Mastrangelo!

What's more beautiful than vegetables in a rainbow of colors?!

See how close?! I was very happy.

The last part of that exciting Saturday was that we went to Tyler's house for dinner with the family. Colin and I made this yummy angel food cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment